Re: [RTTY] digital signal on 14240

To: John GW4SKA <ska@bartg.org.uk>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] digital signal on 14240
From: Roger Cooke <roger@g3ldi.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 06:36:13 +0000
Hi.

I don't have my FT2000 working as yet so could not check this, but I have noticed this type of signal before. It's usually Russian in origin and they use the amateur bands as and when they wish to test, park and idle these type of RTTY signals. A message to our Intruder Watch would be the best thing to do, so I have included Chris in as CC with this message. He has some very good connections and can usually wave his "magic wand" at these intruders.
   Hope you don't mind me copying you in with this one Chris.

73 de Roger, G3LDI