Re: [RTTY] RST SARTG RTTY

To: Don Hill AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RST SARTG RTTY
From: John Merrill <johnn1jm@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 12:31:02 -0700
I had 2. One of them is a frequent participant high scoring rtty contester.
I asked 4 times for RST before he finally figured it out. I suspect he
might of had a guest operator. When I came across him later on he was still
not giving RST. The second one ignored me and startred calling CQ again.
Must of ticked him off :-).

73, John N1JM