Re: [RTTY] TinyFSK modem for 45 and 75 baud

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] TinyFSK modem for 45 and 75 baud
From: "Andreas Rehberg" <arehberg@gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 18:24:47 +0200 (CEST)
It's always there.. most rigth figure in the status line of the
spectrum display.. you may need to tick 'On Top?' in the upper
setup pulldown menu to see this window..

well, I've measured my setup through loopback..

FSK via PCI 2 port serial card and simple transistor interface:
Stop bits / time (ms)
1 / 40
1.5 / 46
2 / 46

same via AFSK:
1 / 28
1.5 / 35
2 / 46

no need to say that I'm not really happy with these numbers..
- if I did that right and the routine is accurate -
(well, I checked some stations in the pileup for H7H on 10m,
there're actually many with 33ms :-(

Andy, DF4WC/N6NNA