Re: [RTTY] TinyFSK modem for 45 and 75 baud

Subject: Re: [RTTY] TinyFSK modem for 45 and 75 baud
From: Mark <n2qt@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 15:13:40 -0400
Well I was curious so I measured what I get.  All identical settings in
n1mm/mmtty

Afsk.   33-34 ms
FSK motherboard based com port.  33-34 ms
FSK 8 port edgeport USB adapter. 46-48ms!

And you know it does sound different.

In looking at others in the contest today I see quite a few stations at both
ends of this range.
I had always figured the edgeport was equivalent to a traditional com port, but
unless I
can find another variable, that's not the case.

Anyone running edgeports who can confirm this?

Mark. N2QT