Re: [RTTY] TinyFSK modem for 45 and 75 baud

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] TinyFSK modem for 45 and 75 baud
From: "aflowers@frontiernet.net" <aflowers@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 20:15:47 -0700 (PDT)
Jim,

Be careful when counting, as there are empty holes on the corners with no pins
in them--I think that might be the source of the numbering issue, no matter
which one of us didn't count right.  I drew that schematic a while ago and who
knows what state of mind I was in. The pins are always labeled on the board (Dx
= Digital I/O, Ax = analog I/O), and where they are broken out depends on the
board layout.  The code uses D11 and D13, but of course, you can change them to
something else if that fits your plans better.  The schematic, such as it is,
is just a reference.

Meanwhile, I'll inform the editor that I simply won't pay for such shoddy
work...

Chen wrote:
>If you already have the Micro instead of the Nano, and if your OS enumerates
>USB CDC devices as landline serial modems, you might be able to coax your
>software to use an Arduino Micro instead of Arduino Nano.

It shouldn't take any coaxing so long as you have a serial port enumerated in
Windows.  I prototyped on such a device and didn't have issues. YMMV.

Andy K0SM/2