[RTTY] Director response

To: "'RTTY'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Director response
From: "Ron Kolarik" <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 14:49:47 -0600
I'm having another bad day and way behind on things, I'll get caught up
later but thought the group should know the respose I got from my division
directror. I sent him some references to the IARU bandwidth limits and also
asked about the language added/deleted in 97.307(f)(3)(4). It seems he wasn't aware of it and said that hq told him it was a "drafting error" with the "unspecified digital codes" at HF language and it will be addressed in a corrected appendix. Guys you really need to hit your directors with this and
maybe a few other points to find out exactly what they either don't know or
what was kept from them. This stinks more every day.

Ron
K0IDT