Re: [RTTY] RM-11708 has been amended.

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RM-11708 has been amended.
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 19:52:49 -0500

That *elephant* has already dropped a large bag of peanuts on
the floor <G>.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 11/26/2013 7:30 PM, Robert Chudek - K0RC wrote:
In other words, the *Elephant* in the room can be nudged in the correct
direction... :-)

Just don't drop that bag of peanuts on the floor before we have him back
outside where he belongs!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN