Re: [RTTY] RM-11708 has been amended.

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RM-11708 has been amended.
From: Kok Chen <chen@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 16:17:32 -0800
On Nov 26, 2013, at 4:03 PM, Kok Chen wrote:

> So, we can just focus on the remaining part of 97.307(f)(3) now:

Let me "amend" myself :-P.

I meant to say "...focus on the remaining *changes* to  97.307(f)(3)."

The actual amendment document is better read as a PDF at the link after "View
Filing" in the link I gave before this.

By all means, please, everyone look through other items other than 97.307(f).
I don't know what else has changed.

A heartfelt thank you to everyone who wrote their directors about the
"unspecified code" clause, by the way.  If that remained, it would have (with
the existence of the DMCA) practically reduced "unspecified code" to
"encryption."

73
Chen, W7AY