Re: [RTTY] Rebuttal comments filed to objections to RM-11708

To: "Jim Hoge" <knowkode@verizon.net>, "Ben Antanaitis - WB2RHM" <wb2rhm@wb2rhm.com>, "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Rebuttal comments filed to objections to RM-11708
From: "Ron Kolarik" <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 14:22:38 -0600
Actually that's the 5th submission of almost the same thing.
There's a couple in there where he takes shots at specific
individuals then cleans it up, must think it's an eHam forum
and he's trolling for suckers to take the bait.
Some of his points make no sense and a few are self-contradictory.
A bit of searching turns up the fact that he's part of the HFLink
group that have been strangely quiet on the PRM, could be because
the founder of that group got busted a few RM's back stuffing
the comments. Some of his comments may be a personal vendetta
by the number of times a certain call is singled out....don't know for
sure.

I'm still not getting all the posts from contesting.com so may be behind
the curve on this.

Ron
K0IDT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Hoge" <knowkode@verizon.net>