Re: [RTTY] Rebuttal comments filed to objections to RM-11708

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Rebuttal comments filed to objections to RM-11708
From: John Grimm <john_grimm1450@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 12:43:26 -0500
I haven't seen the word "specious" used in years, but alas have seen it now in
several instances originating from the same side of the debate.  Hmmm...

I have lost a ton of respect for the ARRL for the way this whole petition was
handled.  They should have started with a group representing all stakeholders
and worked to craft the petition such that no group was potentially injured.
It did not have to be this way, which leads me to believe that some points of
view are not of their concern.