Re: [RTTY] Rebuttal comments filed to objections to RM-11708

To: "John Grimm" <john_grimm1450@hotmail.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Rebuttal comments filed to objections to RM-11708
From: "Jeff Blaine" <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 12:09:19 -0600
I suspect a lot of guys feel the same as you do John.  Well said.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: John Grimm
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2014 11:43 AM
To: rtty@contesting.com

I haven't seen the word "specious" used in years, but alas have seen it now in several instances originating from the same side of the debate. Hmmm...

I have lost a ton of respect for the ARRL for the way this whole petition was handled. They should have started with a group representing all stakeholders and worked to craft the petition such that no group was potentially injured. It did not have to be this way, which leads me to believe that some points of view are not of their concern.