[RTTY] using fldigi with TS2000

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] using fldigi with TS2000
From: Lee <ham@n0sq.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 19:57:44 -0700
I believe that I have my PC-to-radio interface cable set up right but I can't
seem to transmit any audio. The radio is keyed but no transmit audio. I have
audio to ACC2-11 and my keying is on ACC2-13. I don't see any radio menu
options that would cause an issue. Also, with the microphone attached, I can
transmit voice when the PC keys the radio so the microphone audio from ACC2
shouldn't be muted. Receive is working properly though. What am I missing?