[RTTY] SO2R

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] SO2R
From: Sebastian Potenzo <lw3dc1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 12:34:03 -0200
Hi everyone, my name is Seba, LW3DC, and I want to try some SO2R during
next WPX RTTY. I run low power and I find this technique pretty amuzing. I
have read a lot about it and received unvaluable help from LU3HY, Juan, but
I still have some doubts about the configuration of N1MM.
Well, my question is simple and straight-forward: let's suppose I am
running on 10 meters with radio A and I have a multiplier on radio B. Can I
click and F key of radio B while calling CQ on radio A? Will it be on the
air after the CQ or I have to wait till the CQ ends to press the F key?
I have read so many interesting things on this list from so well-known rtty
ops that I feel a bit silly asking this kind of questions.

Thanks in advance.

Seba - Keto
LW3DC

PS: My radio A (FT 920) is controlled by the software while radio B (TS
450S) is not, yet.