Re: [RTTY] SO2R

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] SO2R
From: Tom Osborne <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 10:13:24 -0800

Well, my question is simple and straight-forward: let's suppose I am
running on 10 meters with radio A and I have a multiplier on radio B. Can I
click and F key of radio B while calling CQ on radio A? Will it be on the
air after the CQ or I have to wait till the CQ ends to press the F key?

Hi Seba

Why would you want to do this?

Suppose you can call CQ and hit a key on the other radio. What happens if someone answers your CQ and the station you called on the other radio also answers your call?

Which one are you going to work and which one are you going to make wait? 73
Tom W7WHY