Re: [RTTY] SO2R

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] SO2R
From: Sebastian Potenzo <lw3dc1@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 10:14:15 -0200
Thanks a lot Don and Tim. It was just a misleading idea I had about the
soft. I thought that after the CQ of any radio you could press an F key on
the other and it will be activated when radio A stops the transmission. But
you have certainly clear the point.
Don, your experience is appreciated. After the test, I will drop a line to
let you know what happened. The idea is to have fun...

Thanks again and hope to work you during the test.

73

Seba
LW3DC