Re: [RTTY] About N4II's experiment...

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] About N4II's experiment...
From: Andrew Flowers <aflowers@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 19:49:58 -0400
Joe and Chen have skipped ahead to the *double-secret* bonus round that I
wasn't even going to tell you guys about....but yes, rectangular pulses are
really poor way of going about this.  Given the number of radar junkies around
I'm sure any discussion could have found a better way to do this experiment.
The interested parties can look up "pulse compression" in radar-speak, and it
is not to hard to grasp in concept even if you glaze over at scary math.

BUT...for this first round I am looking for something a little more fundamental
and well within the grasp of everyone on the list....

(And no offense taken, Joe)