Re: [RTTY] About N4II's experiment...

To: Andrew Flowers <aflowers@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] About N4II's experiment...
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 20:07:43 -0400

> BUT...for this first round I am looking for something a little more
> fundamental

Let's see ... grayline propagation is not more predominant on 160/80
than on other bands.  It's resent and can be demonstrated all the way
through 30 MHz.

The speed of light is 299,792,458 m/s - at 1,609.34 meters per mile
that's 186,282 miles per second or 186.3 miles per ms not 282.3 miles
per ms as claimed multiple times in the comments.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV