[RTTY] RTTY Software

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Software
From: Dennis <egan.dennis88@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 12:56:21 -0400
I'm looking for some RTTY software that I can use for a DXpedition. As long
as it makes a log, I'm not interested in whether or not it interfaces to any
particular logging program, as long as I can make an ADIF file from the program.

Features I'm looking for:
1. Canned messages- at least 10.
2. Supports radio control, and split operation.
3. Shows roughly 5 KHz of band above my frequency.
4. Demodulates all signals within that 5KHz.
5. Ability to click on an indicated demodulated signal, have
the callsign entered into the program, and a message sent.

My concept is to set up a split operation, tell the ops to call on one frequency,
have the program determine the call on any particular frequency, be able to
click on that callsign and have the radio Rx move to that frequency without
my having to tune it while keeping my Tx frequency constant, and then be able
to work the station.

Does anyone know of software out there that will do this?

Dennis W1UE