Re: [RTTY] Comments on ARRL Centennial QSO Party

To: "Jeff Stai" <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>, "REFL-RTTY" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Comments on ARRL Centennial QSO Party
From: "Ron Kolarik" <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 15:53:22 -0500
Here's a link to the stats for the January NE operation
http://k0ha.com/w1aw/w1aw.htm
Either PSK is not in much demand or there weren't that many ops
playing in that mode. The schedule for May is up and waiting for
input, we have a big mutli-op that has time blocked off on 80-20m
24/7 SSB, the only bands they will run.....

I'm waiting to see what's open for digital, only a few listed so far and
I plan to fill in the holes. Any preferences for needed bands?

Ron
K0IDT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Stai" <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>