Re: [RTTY] This is why you are having trouble with the reflector

To: johnn1jm@gmail.com, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] This is why you are having trouble with the reflector
From: COURYHOUSE@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 09:50:19 -0400 (EDT)
I have AOL and  it  works  just  great here.

Ed  KF7RWW

In a message dated 4/17/2014 6:21:23 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
johnn1jm@gmail.com writes:

I have  three email accounts registered with this reflector-icloud, gmail
and
webmail.wit.edu. Only the icloud.com got the message of hold due to
bounces.
I don't think it has anything to do with only sending a message to  the
reflector but receiving. I haven't sent a message to this reflector  for
quite awhile up until this message.

73, John  N1JM