Re: [RTTY] This is why you are having trouble with the reflector

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] This is why you are having trouble with the reflector
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@wildblue.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 09:12:29 -0700
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:          (may be snipped)

On 4/17/2014 7:18 AM, Al Kozakiewicz wrote:
The only practical fix for this problem is to reconfigure contesting.com to
send out email with the FROM: clause as being a contesting.com email address
and not the address of the post originator.  It makes replying directly to the
originator difficult, but if the only other choice is no delivery at all, then
it seems like a reasonable compromise.

Al
AB2ZY

REPLY:

I will try contacting the owner of contesting.com and see if this change can be made. He is a difficult man to reach - all my previous emails to him have gone unanswered in spite of my being administrator of the RTTY Reflector for seven years.

Wish me luck. :-)

73, Bill W6WRT
RTTY List Administrator at contesting.com
dezrat1242@wildblue.net