Re: [RTTY] From: RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] From: RTTY
From: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 14:10:54 -0400

I disagree ... Google is essentially useless with traditional e-mail
while Yahoo works fine (and avoids the advertising).

The question is whether this version of Mailman - or a later version -
will support an attribution header (e.g., from: RTTY@contesting.com
*on behalf of lists@subich.com*).  Most e-mail programs will correctly
parse an attributed e-mail while the ISPs that are currently causing
problems should be happy when the sender and server match.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV