Re: [RTTY] Moving list

To: REFL-RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Moving list
From: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 16:44:38 -0700
On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 4:00 PM, RTTY <rtty@contesting.com> wrote:

> I belong to several lists at contesting.com and this is the only one that
> does this…. also , this is the only list out of more than 12 where I don't
> get a copy of what I post…..

Well, OK. I suspect the main reason that this list seems to be the only one
that does this is that it has been extra active lately. I'm seeing issues
with other list servers and other list management software as well.

If you participate in many lists I'd recommend looking in your spam folder.
If you are like many people you will find a while bunch of legit messages
in there from yahoo.com, comcast.net, att.net, and so on.

Depending on your email server and how they have decided to implement this
policy, this may be the only clue you have that something is amiss. Or you
might even see nothing. That doesn't mean it isn't real for a lot of other
users. - jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com