Re: [RTTY] Moving list

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Moving list
From: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 11:22:30 +0100
That's good sense. We have a system that works and we know the problems that everyone has seen. Bill has been working hard to find the answers for all of us, so let's just give him a break for a while and get back to the radio.

John GW4SKA

----- Original Message ----- From: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>