Re: [RTTY] From: RTTY

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] From: RTTY
From: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 10:06:29 -0700 (PDT)
Also, when you reply, it doesn't go directly to the person who originated the
message. Instead, it works like a Yahoo Group and is addressed back to the
entire group. There is generally not good as it will increase traffic. And I
also note that the originator's email address is not available to do a direct
reply either.

Don AA5AU

>>> Sumner. Please feel free to forward this note to anyone, as we