Re: [RTTY] From: RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] From: RTTY
From: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 13:12:47 -0700

On 4/18/2014 10:06 AM, RTTY wrote:
Also, when you reply, it doesn't go directly to the person who originated the
message. Instead, it works like a Yahoo Group and is addressed back to the
entire group. There is generally not good as it will increase traffic. And I
also note that the originator's email address is not available to do a direct
reply either.

Don AA5AU

I think if you can right click the email and show 'properties', it shows the email address for the originator. You have to look for it though. 73
Tom W7WHY