Re: [RTTY] Moving list

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Moving list
From: RTTY via RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 09:22:43 -0500
Does Google Groups have the capability of uploading files from members as
Yahoo does?  I belong to a couple of Google group but don't see files.

I have a Gmail account but don't use it for Google Groups or anything else.
I use my regular email account for Google Groups, Google + (minimal
activity), and Calendar Sync (to sync my Outlook calendar).

I am moderator for a Yahoo Group and subscribe to 20 or 30; I really dislike
the "neo" web interface now.  I have my Yahoo profile set to opt out of all
advertising, so spam hasn't been a problem.

73, Jim N7US
jim@n7us.net