Re: [RTTY] Good news on bounce problem

To: aa5au@bellsouth.net, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Good news on bounce problem
From: COURYHOUSE--- via RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 13:20:29 -0400 (EDT)
this is set  same  as  greenkeys
( which is  backwards  form  other lists I use  BUT   both ore tty   so I
can keep it straight!  <grin>!  )
thanks  for unsnarling  it!
Ed# KF7RWW

In a message dated 4/19/2014 10:09:00 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
rtty@contesting.com writes:

Thanks  Bill. Great job getting after this issue. This looks usable so  far.

Both my Reply and Reply All go directly to the originator and not  the
reflector. This is a change, but it's fine by me.

73, Don  AA5AU