Re: [RTTY] Good news on bounce problem

To: "'Bill Turner'" <dezrat1242@wildblue.net>, "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Good news on bounce problem
From: "Jim N7US" <jim@n7us.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 16:26:58 -0500
I'm glad that the new Mailman program shows the actual sender of incoming
emails.  I use Outlook, and both the reply and the reply-all buttons result
in the reply being addressed to only the sender.

I've considered Thunderbird, but I haven't found that it can import all my
Outlook rules, which sort incoming mail into MANY different folders, forward
others, etc.  Outlook maintains my contacts and calendar too.

Thanks for your work, Bill.

73, Jim N7US