Re: [RTTY] Good news on bounce problem

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Good news on bounce problem
From: Bill Turner via RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 10:45:05 -0700
Glad to hear it Don.

If the action of your Reply buttons bothers you, you might consider changing your email program to Mozilla Thunderbird. It has buttons for "Reply" and "Reply List" and they do just what they say. "Reply" goes to the sender, "Reply List" goes to the reflector.

For anyone considering a change, setting up Thunderbird is easy. During the setup procedure you enter your email address and it automatically looks up your ISP and sets all the parameters for you. Piece of cake. Thunderbird handles HTML, images and plain text perfectly. And of course, it's free.

http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/features/

73, Bill W6WRT
dezrat1242@wildblue.net