Re: [RTTY] WINMORE

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WINMORE
From: Jay WS7I <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 08:19:33 -0700
It actually has 2 modes and is either 500 Hz or 1600 Hz. Does not require registration other than to get rid of nag meter. The Busy Channel Detector works very well and is very useful. Winmor works well in either RMSExpress or in BPQ32.

MonCall does monitor the callsigns but certainly not the traffic. It puts these in a file with their locations.