[RTTY] MMTTY, permanently disable AFC

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] MMTTY, permanently disable AFC
From: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 12:33:26 -0400
I upgraded N1MM last week and now whenever I switch to RTTY mode I find
that MMTTY is coming up with AFC enabled. It also seems to be re-enabling
AFC at inopportune moments (maybe whenever I switch from S&P to run?
Unclear, but it's happening somehow.)

MMTTY AFC enabled, might be OK is some RTTY uses, but is pretty awful for
contesting.

I swear I had previously found a way to force MMTTY AFC to be disabled on
startup (or maybe even stronger, be disabled all the time), but I cannot
locate this option anymore. Can someone please remind me?

Tim N3QE