Re: [RTTY] MMTTY, permanently disable AFC

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] MMTTY, permanently disable AFC
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 11:54:43 -0700
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:          (may be snipped)

On 6/16/2014 9:33 AM, Tim Shoppa wrote:
I upgraded N1MM last week and now whenever I switch to RTTY mode I find
that MMTTY is coming up with AFC enabled. It also seems to be re-enabling
AFC at inopportune moments (maybe whenever I switch from S&P to run?
Unclear, but it's happening somehow.)

REPLY:

A couple of suggestions:

1. If you are running MMTTY in stand alone mode, just create a profile which has AFC disabled and use that profile at all times.

2. If you are using MMTTY with N1MM Logger, it is preferable to have AFC on while running and off while S&P'ing, but there are check boxes in the DI setup window which can change that. One is under Setup and the other is under Setup>Settings.

73, Bill W6WRT
dezrat@outlook.com