Re: [RTTY] Spaces at end of exchange (please)

To: Mark <n2qt.va@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Spaces at end of exchange (please)
From: joeduerbusch <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 19:06:11 +0000
During the Russian RTTY contest there was a "5" station with a 1X2 letter
callsign.  He ran almost all the contest.  But he never had the space after
his callsign.
I copied 3 different callsigns from him, all 1X3 as the QRM added the extra
letter.  Made it difficult not to dupe him (which I did and he let me
know!).

Joe K0BX

#1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll RTTY
5BWAS

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk)
without my permission.