Re: [RTTY] Spaces at end of exchange (please)

Subject: Re: [RTTY] Spaces at end of exchange (please)
From: Hank Garretson <w6sx@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 12:17:51 -0700
Good Afternoon All,

You know, it probably doesn't do much good posting this kind of tip here.
Most of the "offenders" are not subscribed.

Better yet, I suggest that we each take it upon ourselves to send
"offending" (a better word is inexperienced) hams a gentle email telling
them what they could do better, why it is better, and how they would have
more fun if they changed their procedures. Most of the "offenders" don't
know they are doing something wrong. Let's help them improve and make
things more fun for everyone.

Diddle Exuberantly,

Hank, W6SX