Re: [RTTY] Lids running RTTY on the JT65 Frequency

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Lids running RTTY on the JT65 Frequency
From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 08:17:02 -0500
During CQWW CW activity often extends to .130 (sometimes higher) on 20, 15, 10. But that doesn't seem to bother RTTY or digital stations. Too many times I have heard a station running on an "RTTY" frequency for a long time get blasted by an RTTY station just start sending. Same thing on a "digital" frequency. As was pointed out earlier intentional QRM goes both ways. Now I will grant you that if I want to operate RTTY while CQWW CW is running that it can be difficult as the most likely place for me to find RTTY QSOs is the "RTTY" frequencies but that does not relieve of my responsibility to not cause intentional QRM.

73, Larry  W6NWS

-----Original Message----- From: Joe Subich, W4TV