Re: [RTTY] E30FB Eritrea TrIfecta

To: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] E30FB Eritrea TrIfecta
From: joeduerbusch <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 23:56:14 +0000
Well I had dumb luck.  On ClubLog I showed that I worked them on 15 Meter
RTTY.  But I have no log entry for it.  I did call them on 15 RTTY several
times, but the pileup and QRM made me not hear the reply.
I do have them E30 on rtty from pervious DX-Peditions so not the end of the
world.
Maybe I will have to send a paper QSL card to the manger and explain what
happened.  Since I am in their log, maybe he will confirm it.

Joe K0BX
BTW the Missouri QSO Party on April 4 and 5 will now allow digital qso's.

#1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll RTTY
5BWAS

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk)
without my permission.