Re: [RTTY] E30FB Eritrea TrIfecta

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] E30FB Eritrea TrIfecta
From: "Nelson Moyer" <ku0a@mchsi.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 20:20:48 -0500
I worked then on March 11 while they were still reversed on send and normal
on receive. Now that was tough because the acknowledgement was so short it
was easy to miss while switching back to reverse. The op was sending only TU
DE E30FB UP. I broke the pileup four times in two hours in order to print
the confirmation. Before that, I couldn't tell if the Q was good or not. It
turns out I'm in the log twice, so it was wise to keep calling even though I
missed three of the confirmations. I printed my call all four times, but I
suspect I didn't get back to normal to send the exchange on two of the four
attempts. Very slow and inefficient on their end. Anyway, I'm glad to log
#322 on RTTY. New ones are getting scarce!

Nelson, KU0A