Re: [RTTY] Mouse performance

To: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Mouse performance
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 11:40:22 -0600
I am currently using the wired/Wireless Logitec G700S I also use there new G910 keyboard. I do a lot of gaming. The keyboard is great. Mechanical keys. Fancy lights, macros, etc.

The G700 mouse has rechargeable batteries so you can use it wireless. The charge lasts for a couple of days. It charges from a usb cable. I usually leave mine plugged in all the time.

Mike W0MU