Re: [RTTY] Mouse performance

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Mouse performance
From: Hank Garretson <w6sx@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 12:12:34 -0700
My experience does not match Joe's.

Like Joe, I used a Logitech Marble trackball for years. I was delighted.

Like Joe, I switched to a wireless Logitech trackball. I am delighted. NO
issues. No lags. No RFI and my shack is very high RF intensity--nearest
wire element less than ten feet away. No anything.

My wife didn't like the mouse tail. I bought a Logitech wireless mouse for
the office computer. NO issues.

73,

Hank, W6SX