[RTTY] Fwd: Re: More GRITTY observations

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Fwd: Re: More GRITTY observations
From: "LB3RE \\\"RAG\\\" Stein-Roar Brobakken" <post@lb3re.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 23:24:35 +0200

I also use AFC off on my running window!! To be sure its the reference RX /VFO
window. Then is use 2x 2Tone with AFC with one flutter and one selective
window.

---Sent by iphonewww.lb3re.com op: RAGregardsStein Roar Brobakken
e-mail:post@lb3re.comLB3RE K3RAG ex: LA6FJATelephone +47 48 22 44
21----------------------------------http://la5o.wordpress.comwww.contesting.no

On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 10:35:50 -0700, you wrote:

>I disagree that AFC should be on when running.  I prefer AFC OFF all the

>time, so that I can choose where my VFO is tuned, rather than leaving that

>decision to my equipment.

>Ed W0YK

REPLY:

I'm trying to think of what advantage that gives one. Can you explain?

73, Bill W6WRT