Re: [RTTY] To all RTTY group members

To: dezrat@outlook.com, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] To all RTTY group members
From: "Kermit \(aka Ken\) via RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 21:17:02 -0400
The flip side of this is if you want to send out a legit link, put some
other text in the email that is so specific or personally anecdotal that
people will know it's from you and not from a malicious robot.  That's  what I
do when I send links to my friends and family.  The subject line  should
follow the same rule.

73,
Ken, AB1J

In a message dated 2015-08-03 11:33:55 P.M. Coordinated Universal Ti,