[RTTY] SO2R

To: rtty contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SO2R
From: Fabi <va2up@live.ca>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 11:01:11 -0400
Hi all,
there has been discussions about the delays when waiting  for the reply of some
so2r ops that possibly need some more practice.
Being this the CQWW weekend I thought it might just be a good opportunity for
some to try something out.
You can shorten the CQ macro by sending your call just once. Who said it should
be there twice anyways.
TEST VA2UP CQ
instead of TEST VA2UP VA2UP CQ
When dueling CQ especially, this should greatly reduce the delays. I have been
testing this since this morning and I like it.
Try it if you feel like it, hey it's free ha ha
Let us know what you think.
Good contest
73

Fabi  va2up