Re: [RTTY] Decoder performance on crowded bands

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Decoder performance on crowded bands
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 20:39:35 -0400
I Agree - Don suggested it here a few years ago and as soon as I read his post, it made perfect sense to me. I have put a CQ at the end ever since.

Thanks again, Don.

Jerry W4UK

At 08:19 PM 9/30/2015, Bill Turner wrote:

On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 23:19:58 +0000 (UTC), Don wrote:

>After years of experimenting, CQ AA5AU AA5AU CQ seems to be the perfect CQ macro for me, especially when I'm SO2R.
>73, Don AA5AU

REPLY:

As I recall,, Don was the first op I ever heard use this technique. It
caught on immediately, for good reason.

73, Bill W6WRT