[RTTY] N1MM Logger+ RTTY macro question

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] N1MM Logger+ RTTY macro question
From: RLVZ--- via RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 11:59:15 -0500
Hi guys,

The ARRL RTTY Roundup was an excellent way to start the 2016  contest
season!  If we worked, thanks for the Q!

I tried asking my Logger+ question to the Logger+ reflector  but didn't get
a reply.  Hoping someone here has the answer for me: When  using N1MM
Logger+ and running stations, when I press the F2 key to send  the exchange,
the
exchange goes out on the current line, but I'd like this  exchange to jump
to the next blank line as I believe it would be easier to  see.  Note: if I
edit the F2 macro and begin  with a "ENTER" then the other stations Callsign
still gets sent on the  current line and the report gets sent on the next
line.  If  I edit the F2 macro and begin with "Enter" and "!" then his
Callsign gets sent  twice, once on the current line and again on the second
line.
When  running, I only want to send the other stations Callsign one time and
I want it  to be sent on the next line along with the report.  It appears
that the F2  "run" macro has a default setting that cannot be edited during
the normal  editing process.  Please advise if there is a way for me to edit
the F2  "run" macro so the other stations Call is only sent once after
jumping to  the next blank line?

Thanks!

Dick- K9OM