Re: [RTTY] N1MM Logger+ RTTY macro question

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] N1MM Logger+ RTTY macro question
From: "John Barber" <john@bordertech.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 17:45:26 -0000
Dick,

Are you sure you are looking at the run line of the macro? Mine reads:

F2 REPORT,{TX}{ENTER}! 599 66 66 {RX}

And it does exactly that. New line, sends call etc.

John GW4SKA

Hi guys,

The ARRL RTTY Roundup was an excellent way to start the 2016  contest
season!  If we worked, thanks for the Q!

I tried asking my Logger+ question to the Logger+ reflector  but didn't get
a reply.  Hoping someone here has the answer for me: When  using N1MM

Logger+ and running stations, when I press the F2 key to send  the

Logger+ exchange, the

exchange goes out on the current line, but I'd like this  exchange to jump
to the next blank line as I believe it would be easier to  see.  Note: if I
edit the F2 macro and begin  with a "ENTER" then the other stations Callsign
still gets sent on the  current line and the report gets sent on the next
line.  If  I edit the F2 macro and begin with "Enter" and "!" then his
Callsign gets sent  twice, once on the current line and again on the second
line.

When  running, I only want to send the other stations Callsign one time and
I want it  to be sent on the next line along with the report.  It appears
that the F2  "run" macro has a default setting that cannot be edited during
the normal  editing process.  Please advise if there is a way for me to edit
the F2  "run" macro so the other stations Call is only sent once after
jumping to  the next blank line?

Thanks!

Dick- K9OM