Re: [RTTY] RTTY Contest Operating

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Contest Operating
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 09:38:17 -0500
I operate the same way and I concur with these rules. I worked W6SX on
four bands last weekend. Hank was so efficient that I left him waiting at
least once, while I had to wait for radio #2 to stop transmitting a long
CQ. During most QSOs my long radio #2 CQ ended long before it was time to
complete the contact.

John KK9A