[RTTY] FCC proposed 80m. expansion

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] FCC proposed 80m. expansion
From: RLVZ--- via RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 14:16:12 -0500
In a message dated 3/2/2016 1:08:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rtty-request@contesting.com writes:

Given  the crowding among digital mode users in
the 3570 to 3600 kHz portion of  the band, I think being able to spread out
those users across another 50  kHz might be a good idea.
As a RTTY contester, I agree 100% with the need for more 80m.  spectrum for
RTTY.  The need is so great that the technician class  issue fails in
comparison, so let's be careful not to encourage the FCC "to  throw the baby
out
with the bath water".

73,
Dick- K9OM