Re: [RTTY] RTTY Skimmer

To: Al Kozakiewicz <akozak@hourglass.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Skimmer
From: Neal Campbell <nealk3nc@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 19:57:58 -0400
Al

I have only 1 QS1R SDR which I try to dedicate to the prevaling 'major'
contest each weekend that I can remember to get it hooked up, whether Rtty
or CW (I keep waiting for Alex to come out with his SSB Skimmer software!)

Phil is coming out with a new cheaper model of the QS1R shortly which I
hope will be as capable as the old one is with VE1NEA's software. If so I
will buy one and keep it dedicated to RTTY.

73

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal LLC