Re: [RTTY] RTTY Skimmer

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Skimmer
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 08:10:38 -0400
I think it is probably both. There are more and more RTTY Skimmers operating now, and N6TV has done a lot to promote the use of waterfalls, though more for finding a run frequency than for S&P.

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at